COVID-19 Patient Information
While many things have changed since the coronavirus outbreak, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety. Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice. When you receive care, we ensure it’s both safe and comfortable. Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We keep up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued to help protect our patients and staff.
In addition to our standard precautions we have included other means to help ensure the safety of our patients as well as our staff. As the healthcare community continues to navigate the current situation, we have taken the following precautions:
- Reception desk plexiglass shields
- Air purification units in treatment rooms
- Magazines have been removed from the waiting room
- Doctors and staff wear appropriate PPE
- Treatment rooms are sanitized after each patient
For Our Patients
- Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You’ll be asked those same questions again when you are in the office.
- Please wear a CDC-recommended mask. (CDC Mask Guide)
- We kindly request that those accompanying the patient to the appointment wait in the car. If this is not possible however, the companions should wear masks as well.
- We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office. In addition, to prevent recontamination of your hands, please refrain from cell phone usage while you’re in the office.
- We will take your temperature using a contactless thermometer after you use the sanitizer.
- Please practice social distancing to your best ability.
We look forward to seeing you and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice. Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors and friends.